Monday, December 14, 2009

Ornament Wreath


Yes, I tried it, and I liked it! I saw how to make an ornament wreath here, and thought it looked like something easy I could do. (And sure enough, it was something easy I could do.) I recently redecorated the living room with colors in brown and gold, so I wanted to try decorating for Christmas this year with browns and golds. I love how the wreath turned out. I then bought a little feather tree, and below it I placed the white nativity that my husband bought me about ten years ago now. I've always loved how simple it is.




Then I made a swag with the same brown and white ribbon for over the living room entryway.



I found some bronzy colored glass candlesticks at HobLob for half price that continue the same brown/bronze theme.


Added more of the brown and white ribbon to the living room tree and some brown and bronze colored ornament balls added to the hodge-podge of all the other ornaments I've collected over the years.




I will post pictures of the kitchen and dining room soon. No brown there, though. Just lots of red.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Looks terrific! Your wreath turned out great! I've been thinking about trying one, too. I love your swags and other decor, as well. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing...I'm inspired! ; )