Friday, September 11, 2009

Quickies

I thought I'd share two quick, little projects I did in my office/scraproom that I just love. On the wall above my desk, I added a vinyl rub-on: "Family Is Everything" I bought from Upppercase Living. I just scooted around the photos and centered the wording above the shelf ~ within minutes, it was on the wall...eazy, peazy, and I think it added alot! (Yesterday, I received an email from Mandi over at White House Gifts. I am the winner in a give-away she was doing!! (Yay for me!) So I will soon be receiving a "Welcome" vinyl for my front door. I will be sure to post a picture when I get it put up. Thanks, Mandi!!)


Then I found some 12 x 12 scrapbook paper in a cool black and white design at Hobby Lobby for half price (30 cents a sheet), and I just glued it to the back of my bookshelf. And ta da.....an easy transformation, and I love it.


Oh, and then I can't forget about the cute rug I found at Walmart...


That's all for now....happy nesting!!

2 comments:

~Erica and her gang~ said...

Very cute ideas!!! You are so creative.

Tracy said...

Looks like a lovely (and inspiring) room! LOVE the black and white! = )